Track detailed customers’ interactions with your extensive Marketing efforts with Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analytic tool that allows businesses to track the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns regardless of the types of products and services they provide. With Google Analytics, businesses can collect, measure, and analyze website data more specifically the origin of website traffic, how website users navigate and interact throughout a website, what content and web pages they’re most engaged with, and how they exit the site. When businesses use Google Analytics, they will be able to transform valuable insights of customers from marketing campaigns into actionable, profitable business strategies.
50 million businesses are thriving in this data-driven digital economy using Google Analytics because they make every marketing dollar count by achieving higher Returns of Investment (ROI).
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
Google Analytics Course Overview
As Singapore becomes a Smart Nation, data analytics skills such as Google Analytics has been identified as an important sector of growth. By 2022, data analytics services are expected to reach $37 billion.
Leverage on the power of completely understanding how your customers interact with your business.
This 2-Days Google Analytics Course (Synchronous E-learning) will equip you with the skills to target customers and develop data-driven online strategies imperative to your business’ success. We will first introduce you to key Google Analytics terminologies before guiding you through setting up Google Analytics and linking Search Console with Google Ads. Once you are familiar with the foundation of Google Analytics, we will dive deeper into 6 extensive reports: Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversion and Real-Time reports. These reports will allow you to have an overview of your customers, the source they are interacting with your website from, every action taken across the website, whether these actions align with business goals and live updates on your website respectively.
Before we reach the end of the course, we will practise Advanced Reporting skills using segments, content grouping and custom reports. With Ecommerce Tracking and deploying Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager, you will walk away skilled in data analytics for future marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the importance of using Google Analytics for your business and key terminologies
- Learn to analyze customer information across all digital channels to evaluate effectiveness of marketing campaigns and understanding customer behaviour based on interaction with our websites with 6 useful reports. (Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour, Conversion, Real time and Advance Report.
- Generate and analyse customer based reports on shopping experience, checkout flow and product performance
- Monitoring consumers’ actions the instant they click into your website and their entire shopping flow until they check out using User Behaviour Analysis
- Evaluate Marketing Channel Performance such as Paid Search Traffic (PPC) on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) by identify objectives of various Attribution Models and its conversion paths
- Deploying Google Analytics with Tag Manager to ease the managing and maintaining website tags
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THIS COURSE
By the time you finish this Google Analytics Course (Synchronous E-learning), you should have acquired the knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away at work or add to your resume.
This course will help build your confidence in understanding:
- Key Google Analytics terminology and its core functions
- The purpose of utilising all 6 Analytical reports — to sieve out insightful customer behaviour in a comprehensive manner
- The functions of Multi Channel Funnels in segmenting and filtering vast customer data to generate sales and conversions
- Customer’s shopping experience, checkout flow and product performance using Enhance Ecommerce
This course will give you the ability to:
- Start using Google Analytics with confidence.
- Generate custom reports with filters on customer traffic and analyse customer behaviours to better business strategies
- Examine customer traffic patterns and improve the customer experience of your website using User Behaviour Analysis
- Measure the effectiveness of PPC, SEO and overall conversions for all your Marketing campaigns based on Marketing Channel Performance
- Easily update Google Ads, Google Analytics and 3rd party applications and customs tags from Google Tag Manager
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Course Leader & Facilitator
Aesperon Academy employs experienced professionals and entrepreneurs that can bring in-depth experience from the field to the classroom each day, ensuring that we can provide the latest industry insights to our students.
Gavin is a seasoned digital marketing entrepreneur and has had over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing under his belt. In these 10 years, he has founded several digital agencies and is also well-versed in sales, marketing, and business development. He is highly motivated, warm, and genuinely wants to see his clients realize their growth opportunities online.
Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency he co-founded, utilizes a unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantages.
ASK US ANYTHING
YES! You’ll find a pretty wide range of students in our classroom, from:
- Existing marketing executives, data analysts, web developers (whether traditional or specialised) who want to upgrade and diversify their skill set and gain confidence in the world of SEO
- Junior marketing executives, recent graduates or career changers who are seeking a foundational background in this area, to apply for related jobs and get a leg up in interviews
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers who want to drive more brand awarenesses and drive more traffic to their business
Basic computer knowledge. Prior knowledge in Google Analytics will not be required. You are required to bring your laptops for the practical hands-on portions of the workshop, though.
This course is fully reimbursable with Skillsfuture Credit! So, you can fully pay for this course with Skillsfuture Credit. See XXX Instructions here.
Yes! We will send you your certificate of completion when we’ve finished the course so you can add them to your resume and show it in interviews!
If you are interested in creating a private training session for the people in your team, get in touch!
Why you should choose Aesperon Academy
Our students are on a journey towards bettering their lives and we are honoured to be included in their journey as they better themselves. Therefore, we see a huge responsibility to deliver training experiences that meet and exceed our students’ expectations. Our students will always get what they expect and more!
Through all of the courses that we roll out, we demand excellence in every part of our students’ journey – from signing up to becoming proud alumni of our training academy.
Our students dared to take the first step out towards improving themselves and we are too. We constantly challenge ourselves to push the boundaries on our training courses and experiment with how we can drive the most value to you.