In today’s economic downturn, it’s crucial to have a qualified understanding of the current business landscape along with effective negotiation strategies to secure the best deals possible.
As business development gets increasingly complex and competitive, having the right skills can greatly aid you in the negotiation process. Whether you want a raise or more productive outcomes with potential business partners, our immersive course will help you develop the negotiation skills needed to meet your goals.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to foster successful negotiation and persuasion skills that create win-win situations for everyone!
Business Negotiation Skills
Communication is one of the 3 top most-valued soft skills in 2021 and is expected to increase in demand as time goes on.
This training will help you improve your negotiation skills and provide you with the ability to influence people to act in a certain way. More importantly, participants will learn about tactics and knowledge crucial for completing negotiations that would otherwise be deadlocked, maximising the value of the agreements you reach, and handling disagreements before they become costly fights.
In this 2-day intensive Negotiation Course, master the art of negotiation and grow your influence wherever you are. Let our top trainers in Singapore help you discover the best way to build relationships and resolve conflicts with the versatility of negotiation skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Importance of the negotiation process
- Preliminary agenda setting and bracketing of applicable objectives
- Techniques to increase value proposition during negotiation
- How to structure a successful negotiation (Preparation, Preliminary task, Engage your partner, Resolution and Learning from experience)
- Investigate the role of social conventions while negotiating
- Understand the role of various parties during decision making
- Identify hidden agendas of interested parties for better outcomes
- Negotiation strategies for win-win agreements
- Manage conflict during negotiations with our proven resolution techniques (Encouragement, Questioning, Confirming, Providing, Checking)
- Use the 5W1H technique to analyse past negotiations for better success in the future
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THIS COURSE
By the time you finish this WSQ Course, you should have acquired the required knowledge and skills to use right away at work or add to your resume.
This programme will help build your confidence in understanding:
- The nature of negotiation
- The appropriate strategy for negotiation
- The role of cultural and social principles during negotiation
- The importance of learning from experience using 5W1H
This course will give you the ability to:
- Use preparation checklists and SWOT tools before negotiation
- Develop BATNA (Best Alternative To a Negotiated Agreement)
- Apply observation skills on body language to negotiate a better deal
- Handle objection using taught tactics in 3 different scenarios
MEET YOUR TRAINERS
Course Leader & Facilitator
As an accomplished Supply Chain and Supply Management professional with global management and operational experience, Peter has extensive experience with industry-leading companies in the oil & gas, chemical manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. Peter also holds the following certifications, making him a seasoned trainer for our negotiation workshops:
WSQ Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education
WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment
Advanced Certificate in International Arbitration, CIArb.
MBA in Business Administration, Finance.
Prior to teaching at Aesperon, Patrick was Group Innovation and IT Director for a leading logistics group before taking the role of Global Sales Director covering Europe and Asia. His 25-year professional career covers integrated distribution, express and logistics IT solutions, giving him valuable experience in business negotiations with both MNC and SME clients.
Patrick graduated with an MBA from the Strathclyde Graduate Business School after completing his Bachelor of Science in Business & Management Studies with the University of Bradford.
He is a certified trainer and curriculum developer with an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE) awarded by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA) of Singapore.
Patrick is also a registered specialist adult educator (curriculum development) with the Institute for Adult Learning Singapore (SUSS).
ASK US ANYTHING
Basic computer knowledge. A Desktop/Laptop with Webcam and Microphone is required for the Online Class.
Anyone can attend this course, even those without any corporate experience. This course is also a great opportunity for seasoned professionals like senior managers and executives to refresh their negotiating skills.
Yes! We will send you your certificate upon course completion so you can add them to your resume and show it in interviews!
Why you should choose Aesperon Academy
Our students are on a journey towards bettering their lives and we are honoured to be included in their journey as they better themselves. Therefore, we see a huge responsibility to deliver training experiences that meet and exceed our students’ expectations. Our students will always get what they expect and more!
Through all of the courses that we roll out, we demand excellence in every part of our students’ journey – from signing up to becoming proud alumni of our training academy.
Our students dared to take the first step out towards improving themselves and we are too. We constantly challenge ourselves to push the boundaries on our training courses and experiment with how we can drive the most value to you.