The explosive growth of online commerce has changed the way we as consumers purchase. With a vast majority of consumers researching online before purchasing, businesses need to develop an effective marketing strategy to get noticed in the online world. According to research, a marketer’s number one priority is converting leads to customers. In this course, learn how to harness the power of Digital Marketing for lead generation – to generate traffic in order to convert visitors into leads, and eventually converting those leads into paying customers.
Generating Leads with Digital Marketing
Demand for digital marketing skills grew over 20% in the last year, noting high demand in Singapore for specialised digital marketing talent but a shortage of supply.
The internet has completely transformed the way we communicate and purchase over the last decade, with a vast majority of consumers researching their purchases online before making a purchase.
With this proliferation of online commerce, companies are increasingly pressured to deploy effective marketing strategies to make their brand heard in the noise of the online world. To not embrace digital marketing run the risk of being left behind, regardless of which industry one may be in.
Therefore, to become a successful marketer, we need to learn to build effective digital marketing strategies that provide value to the buyer through that research process, generating not just traffic but qualified leads.
Our Lead Generation with Digital Marketing Course will teach you how to navigate the world of digital marketing channels. We will first get started with understanding the foundations of Digital Marketing channels, then work together to create a digital marketing plan for leads generation. We will then explore how to harness the power of content marketing to apply to leads generation before ending the 2 days course with learning how to optimize your digital marketing activities for lead generation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identification and Proposal of Different marketing channels for different Objectives
- And implement marketing activities and campaigns in alignment with an overall marketing plan
- Identify, curate and launch different types of content marketing
- Identification of factors that optimize marketing effectiveness – from landing pages to value propositions and marketing content.
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THIS COURSE
By the time you finish this course in Leads Generation with Digital Marketing, you should have acquired the knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away at work or add to your resume.
This course will give you the ability to:
- Master the foundation of digital marketing – from social platforms to content strategy and implementation.
- Create a marketing plan for specific channels
- Implement marketing activities and campaigns in alignment with an overall marketing plan
- Curate relevant content to reinforce the organization’s competitive advantage, key messages and brand
- Manage timely release and maintenance of marketing content and activities on specific channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns through a specific channel
- Optimize marketing effectiveness.
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Course Leader & Facilitator
Aesperon Academy employs experienced professionals and entrepreneurs that can bring in-depth experience from the field to the classroom each day, ensuring that we can provide the latest industry insights to our students.
Gavin is a seasoned digital marketing entrepreneur and has had over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing under his belt. In these 10 years, he has founded several digital agencies and is also well-versed in sales, marketing, and business development. He is highly motivated, warm, and genuinely wants to see his clients realize their growth opportunities online.
Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency he co-founded, utilizes a unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantages.
Gold Poovan Devasagayam
Poovan is a CIM UK qualified Digital Marketer and an ACTA/ACLP (Singapore) trainer with more than 20 years of experience in management, customer service, and marketing. As a trainer, he uses a collaborative and interactive approach to make learning effective and enjoyable.
He established 5AIMS Training & Consultancy, a boutique firm with clients in the Asia Pacific and Europe. He is also the Head of Marketing at a global non-profit hospitality exchange organization.
Poovan is an avid traveler and has lived in Kuala Lumpur, London, and Paris. Currently, he is working towards a Life Coaching Certification and learning French.
ASK US ANYTHING
YES! You’ll find a pretty wide range of students in our classroom, from:
- Existing marketing executives (whether traditional or specialised) who want to upgrade and diversify their skill set and gain confidence in the world of Digital Marketing
- Junior marketing executives, recent graduates or career changers who are seeking a foundational background in this area, to apply for related jobs and get a leg up in interviews
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers who want to drive more brand awarenesses and drive more traffic to their business
This course is fully reimbursable with Skillsfuture Credit! So, you can fully pay for this course with Skillsfuture Credit. See XXX Instructions here.
Yes! We will send you your certificate of completion when we’ve finished the course so you can add them to your resume and show it in interviews!
If you are interested in creating a private training session for the people in your team, get in touch!
Why you should choose Aesperon Academy
Our students are on a journey towards bettering their lives and we are honoured to be included in their journey as they better themselves. Therefore, we see a huge responsibility to deliver training experiences that meet and exceed our students’ expectations. Our students will always get what they expect and more!
Through all of the courses that we roll out, we demand excellence in every part of our students’ journey – from signing up to becoming proud alumni of our training academy.
Our students dared to take the first step out towards improving themselves and we are too. We constantly challenge ourselves to push the boundaries on our training courses and experiment with how we can drive the most value to you.