Learn how to utilise SEO so your website will rank first every time customers search for anything related to your products and services.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a free marketing channel and a process of tailoring your website and content to get more organic traffic from search engines, like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. Nowadays, customers hardly scroll past the first page of Google’s search results so it is crucial to make your business more discoverable on search engines and generate organic traffic to your website. Make SEO a marketing priority today!
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
SEO SkillsFuture Course Overview
As large brands shift their focus to SEO, SEO is now ranked Top 3 essential skills every marketer should be equipped with.
Be the first thing every customer sees when you are updated with Google’s ever changing algorithms.
This 2-Days WSQ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Course will equip you with the skills you need to achieve full SEO effectiveness and achieve your business’ marketing goals. We will first introduce you to key SEO features which you can immediately integrate across all your business’ digital platforms before exploring the industry-relevant marketing channels integral to your business’ success.
More importantly, you will be having hands-on experience in analysing and putting different crucial marketing elements together to create a revolutionary marketing campaign that best aligns with your business’ goals. Nearing the end of the course, we will share with you how you can evaluate and sustain a successful SEO execution for future marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn the 5 essential components of a marketing strategy,
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of SEO and Search Engine Marketing(SEM)
- Develop a Marketing plan for SEO channels using Site Audit, Competitor Analysis and Content Audit
- 7 elements to meet SEO objectives
- Execute the 5 essential components of a Marketing Strategy with strategic activities while engaging stakeholders
- Identify the types of Marketing Content and the implementation on different Marketing Channels
- Curate relevant content based on elements of Branding and Competitive Advantage
- Analyse and utilise the most suitable content scheduling tool
- Identify the right Marketing communication tools for specific SEO channels
- Evaluate the SEO effectiveness of Marketing Campaigns using objectives, metrics and data on specific channels
- Determining the factors leading up to effective SEO marketing
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THIS COURSE
By the time you finish this WSQ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Course, you should have acquired the knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away at work or add to your resume.
This course will help build your confidence in understanding:
- The Marketing starter pack that best suits your business goals by understanding the key elements of Marketing Campaigns and which Marketing channels to use
- The process of setting up a Marketing Campaign and the principles of targeting customers using a variety of content and Communication tactics
- The methods you need to know to continually optimize the effectiveness of your campaigns on a specific Marketing channel
This course will give you the ability to:
- Critically assess the most suitable Marketing channels and develop a strategic Marketing plan that supports your business goals
- Optimise the effectiveness of SEO by curating the most relevant marketing activities and content to target customers
- Professionally manage all the Marketing activities across different channels to ensure they reach your customers at the right time
- Track and measure the success of your Marketing Campaigns
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Course Leader & Facilitator
Aesperon Academy employs experienced professionals and entrepreneurs that can bring in-depth experience from the field to the classroom each day, ensuring that we can provide the latest industry insights to our students.
Gavin is a seasoned digital marketing entrepreneur and has had over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing under his belt. In these 10 years, he has founded several digital agencies and is also well-versed in sales, marketing, and business development. He is highly motivated, warm, and genuinely wants to see his clients realize their growth opportunities online.
Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency he co-founded, utilizes a unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantages.
ASK US ANYTHING
SEO Training Course FAQs
YES! You’ll find a pretty wide range of students in our classroom, from:
- Existing marketing executives, data analysts, web developers (whether traditional or specialised) who want to upgrade and diversify their skill set and gain confidence in the world of SEO
- Junior marketing executives, recent graduates or career changers who are seeking a foundational background in this area, to apply for related jobs and get a leg up in interviews
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers who want to drive more brand awarenesses and drive more traffic to their business
Basic computer knowledge. Prior knowledge in SEO will not be required. You are required to bring your laptops for the practical hands-on portions of the workshop.
This course is fully reimbursable with Skillsfuture Credit! So, you can fully pay for this course with Skillsfuture Credit. See XXX Instructions here.
Yes! We will send you your certificate of completion when we’ve finished the course so you can add them to your resume and show it in interviews!
If you are interested in creating a private training session for the people in your team, get in touch!
Why you should choose Aesperon Academy
Our students are on a journey towards bettering their lives and we are honoured to be included in their journey as they better themselves. Therefore, we see a huge responsibility to deliver training experiences that meet and exceed our students’ expectations. Our students will always get what they expect and more!
Through all of the courses that we roll out, we demand excellence in every part of our students’ journey – from signing up to becoming proud alumni of our training academy.
Our students dared to take the first step out towards improving themselves and we are too. We constantly challenge ourselves to push the boundaries on our training courses and experiment with how we can drive the most value to you.