SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
SkillsFuture SEO Course Singapore Overview
Want to boost your digital marketing campaigns but don’t know how?
This 2-day WSQ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) training course covers all you need to know about modern SEO fundamentals.
By joining our SEO certification course, you’ll learn SEO strategies that will help your website content get on the first page of search engines. In addition, you’ll be able to work through a checklist and identify what you need to prioritize implementation during the SEO process.
This SEO training will be led by industry experts, involving a combination of group discussions, exercises, and peer learning. By the end of the SEO course, you’ll leave with an intimate knowledge of search engine algorithms, SEO tools and more, enabling you to create comprehensive and successful SEO campaigns for your business.
Furthermore, should you decide to work with an external SEO agency in the future, you’ll be able to collaborate with industry experts and develop digital marketing campaigns that truly resonate with your brand.
In this day and age, search engine optimization is the edge you need to supercharge your business. Join Aesperon Academy through this 2-day deep dive into the world of SEO!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Our SEO Course Modules
- Search Engine Results Pages
- How Search Engines Work
- What is SEO?
- Keyword Research in 7 Steps
- Long-Tail Keywords
- Keyword Research Exercise
- Good & Bad Keywords
- Domain Names and URL Structure
- Title Tags and Meta Descriptions
- Heading Tags (H1 – H6)
- Images: Title and Alt Tags
- Length, Quality and Freshness of Content
- Duplicate Content
- Local SEO
- Build Quality Backlinks
- Content Marketing
- Social Profile SEO
- Page Speed and Experience
- Mobile SEO Optimization
- XML Sitemap
- Structured Data
- Google Search Console
- Import Google Search Console Data to Google Analytics
- Track Page-Specific SEO Performance
- Track Search Queries
- Measure Page Engagement
- Measuring Mobile Friendliness
- Measuring Site Speed
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THIS COURSE
SEO Course Goals
By the time you finish this WSQ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Course, you should have acquired the knowledge and professional skills needed to use right away at work or add to your resume.
This SEO course will build your confidence in understanding:
- how search engines work
- the SEO strategies that allow your content to hit the first page of Google
- how to research and formulate keyword strategies
- how to earn high-quality backlinks
- the importance of search rank factors every marketer needs to know to stay on top of search engines
- how to measure SEO performance with Google Analytics, and make strategic improvements
This SEO course will give you the ability to:
- conduct extensive and effective keyword research
- understand and implement effective on-page optimisation techniques
- identify link building opportunities and implement them in existing SEO campaigns
- carry out content optimisation for more excellent readability and shareability
- use social media optimisation (SMO) for higher online visibility
- foster a deep understanding of SEO strategies and concepts
- oversee and manage Search Engine Optimisation campaigns in-house or through an agency
MEET YOUR TRAINERS
Course Leader & Facilitator
Gavin is a seasoned digital marketing entrepreneur and has had over ten years of experience in Digital Marketing under his belt. He has founded several digital agencies in these ten years and is also well-versed in sales, marketing, and business development. He is highly motivated, warm, and genuinely wants to see his clients realize their growth opportunities online.
Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency he co-founded, utilizes a unique blend of strategy, creativity, technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantages.
Gold Poovan Devasagayam
CIM UK certified Digital Marketer and a certified ACLP (Singapore) Trainer.
Poovan has over 20 years of experience in management, customer service, and marketing. He is currently the Head of Marketing at a global non-profit hospitality exchange organization.
Previously, he was also in a Training and Consultancy firm where he worked with clients in the Asia Pacific and Europe to build profitable businesses and brands.
Right now, he is working towards a Life Coaching Certification and learning French!
ASK US ANYTHING
SEO Training Course FAQs
YES! You’ll find a pretty wide range of students in our classroom, from:
- Existing marketing executives, data analysts, web developers (whether traditional or specialised) who want to upgrade and diversify their skill set and gain confidence in the world of SEO
- Junior marketing executives, recent graduates or career changers who are seeking a foundational background in this area, to apply for related jobs and get a leg up in interviews
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers who want to drive more brand awarenesses and drive more traffic to their business
Basic computer knowledge. Prior knowledge in SEO will not be required. You are required to bring your laptops for the practical hands-on portions of the workshop.
This course is fully reimbursable with Skillsfuture Credit! So, you can fully pay for this course with Skillsfuture Credit. See XXX Instructions here.
Yes! We will send you your certificate of completion when we’ve finished the course so you can add them to your resume and show it in interviews!
If you are interested in creating a private training session for the people in your team, get in touch!
Why you should choose Aesperon Academy
Our students are on a journey towards bettering their lives and we are honoured to be included in their journey as they better themselves. Therefore, we see a huge responsibility to deliver training experiences that meet and exceed our students’ expectations. Our students will always get what they expect and more!
Through all of the courses that we roll out, we demand excellence in every part of our students’ journey – from signing up to becoming proud alumni of our training academy.
Our students dared to take the first step out towards improving themselves and we are too. We constantly challenge ourselves to push the boundaries on our training courses and experiment with how we can drive the most value to you.