SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION (SEO)
SEO SkillsFuture Course Overview
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimisation.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Organic search traffic is ranked one of the most effective digital marketing channels when it comes to converting qualified prospects into paying customers. According to the latest statistics, Google has got more than 90% market share in Singapore.
This 2-day WSQ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) course covers the most up-to-date search marketing strategies. By joining our course, you will learn all about the key components that help a website to rank highly on the search engine pages.
Through a combination of expert-led learning, group discussions, exercises and peer learning, you will be able to take away actionable SEO strategies that will enable you to create and understand your own SEO campaigns.
You’ll be able to work through an SEO checklist and identify what you need to prioritize implementation on. You’ll also be able to assess the SEO health of a website. Should you decide to work with an external SEO agency, you’ll be able to work closer with them and understand the impact of their work.
Join us as we bring you through a 2 day deep dive into the world of SEO!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Search Engine Results Pages
- How Search Engine Work
- What is SEO?
- Do Keyword Research in 7 Steps
- Long-Tail Keywords
- Keyword Research Exercise
- Good & Bad Keywords
- Domain Names and URL Structure
- Title Tags and Meta Descriptions
- Heading Tags (H1 – H6)
- Images: Title and Alt Tags
- Page Speed and Experience
- Mobile Optimization
- Length, Quality and Freshness of Content
- Duplicate Content
- XML Sitemap
- Structured Data
- Google Search Console
- Local SEO
- Build Quality Backlinks
- Content Marketing
- Social Profile SEO
- Import Search Console Data to Google Analytics
- Track Page-Specific SEO Performance
- Tracking Search Queries
- Measuring Engagement of Pages
- Measuring Mobile Friendliness
- Measuring Site Speed
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY FROM THIS COURSE
By the time you finish this WSQ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Course, you should have acquired the knowledge and skills that you’ll be able to use right away at work or add to your resume.
This course will help build your confidence in understanding:
- how search engines work
- what to include on any webpage to hit the 1st page of Google
- how to research and formulate keyword strategies
- how to earn high-quality backlinks
- the important on-page and off-page ranking factors every marketer needs to know to stay on top of Google
- how to measure SEO performance with Google Analytics, and make strategic improvements
This course will give you the ability to:
- conduct extensive and effective keyword research
- understand and be able to implement effective on-page optimisation techniques
- know how to identify link building opportunities and be able to implement them to existing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns
- be able to optimise marketing content for greater readability and shareability
- know how to use social media optimisation (SMO) for higher visibility
- be well-versed in the concepts of SEO, the correct methodology and processes required in place
- oversee and manage Search Engine Optimisation campaigns in-house or through an agency
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Course Leader & Facilitator
Gavin is a seasoned digital marketing entrepreneur and has had over 10 years of experience in Digital Marketing under his belt. In these 10 years, he has founded several digital agencies and is also well-versed in sales, marketing, and business development. He is highly motivated, warm, and genuinely wants to see his clients realize their growth opportunities online.
Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency he co-founded, utilizes a unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantages.
ASK US ANYTHING
SEO Training Course FAQs
YES! You’ll find a pretty wide range of students in our classroom, from:
- Existing marketing executives, data analysts, web developers (whether traditional or specialised) who want to upgrade and diversify their skill set and gain confidence in the world of SEO
- Junior marketing executives, recent graduates or career changers who are seeking a foundational background in this area, to apply for related jobs and get a leg up in interviews
- Entrepreneurs and freelancers who want to drive more brand awarenesses and drive more traffic to their business
Basic computer knowledge. Prior knowledge in SEO will not be required. You are required to bring your laptops for the practical hands-on portions of the workshop.
This course is fully reimbursable with Skillsfuture Credit! So, you can fully pay for this course with Skillsfuture Credit. See XXX Instructions here.
Yes! We will send you your certificate of completion when we’ve finished the course so you can add them to your resume and show it in interviews!
If you are interested in creating a private training session for the people in your team, get in touch!
Why you should choose Aesperon Academy
Our students are on a journey towards bettering their lives and we are honoured to be included in their journey as they better themselves. Therefore, we see a huge responsibility to deliver training experiences that meet and exceed our students’ expectations. Our students will always get what they expect and more!
Through all of the courses that we roll out, we demand excellence in every part of our students’ journey – from signing up to becoming proud alumni of our training academy.
Our students dared to take the first step out towards improving themselves and we are too. We constantly challenge ourselves to push the boundaries on our training courses and experiment with how we can drive the most value to you.